Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Pro 10 Hair Extension Wholesale

r_m_rilke @ 2004-08-31T16:23:00

Песня идиота

(Translation E. Witkowski)

They do not interfere. Give a walk.
They want to please me.
Well, well.
whatever. Spinning anything and everything,
praising the Holy Spirit,
you know a - praising, -
well, well.

In fact, it is dangerous to deny me,
scary thought: at someone's fault
suddenly take yea pyrnu.
Blood inconvenienced. Blood is heavy.
Sometimes I can not suffocate from evil.
Well, well.

Oh, what a huge red circle
high, high up suddenly, -
you have it done, I'm very happy -
or he arrives, when told to?

How strange it all behaves:
from one another somewhere to swim,
then turned inside out, vice versa.
Well, well.


Das Lied des Idioten


Sie hindern mich nicht. Sie lassen mich gehn.
Sie sagen es könne nichts geschehn.
Wie gut.
It can happen. Alies comes and deals
always around the holy spirit,
to the right spirit (you know) -
as well.

No one must not really mean it
was any danger there.
There's of course the blood.
The blood is the hardest. The blood is difficult.
Sometimes I think I can not -.
(. As well)

Ah what kind of a nice ball, red and round like a
everywhere.
good that you made it.
Whether it comes when we call?

How very strange the,
they flock together, apart floats:
friendly vague, a little. How
gut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment