Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Backyard Playset Sailboat

r_m_rilke @ 2004-09-01T15:06:00

ГОЛОСА

Девять песен и титульный Sheet

cover sheet

(Translation E. Witkowski)

happy, rich - a decent silence,
that reflect something of their fate. But
- destitute Requests attention,
he says: I am blind,
or: I, too, oslepnu soon,
or: haunts me grief,
or: when I was a child patient,
or: I have gone out of the way ...

Gore a lot, and words can not be found.

people of other interesting things.
Draw attention has a song.

These songs are always good.

However, the tastes of the people are bent:
castrates Awards are singing in the chapel.

Only the Lord hears the voice of the soul
those who pray for a better inheritance.


DIE STIMMEN

Neun Blätter mit einem Titelblatt

Titelblatt


Die Reichen und Glücklichen haben gut schweigen,
niemand will wissen was sie sind.
Aber die Dürftigen müssen sich zeigen,
müssen say I'm blind
or: I am about it being
or: for me to feel not good on earth
or: I have a sick child or
: I'm joined together ...

And perhaps, that it's not enough.

And because all else go by, as in things
to them, they have to sing,
And you can hear good singing.

course, the people are strange, they prefer to hear
castrati in boys choirs.

But God himself comes and stays long
if they bother him circumcised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment