Boy
(Translated T. Silman)I would like to be the same, I like those,
that horses furiously commanding,
with torches, like a cloud of fire,
fly toward winds in the dark. In the first chariot
be among them ...
As I unfolded the banner, as in the canoe,
nesus forward. Sparkling hat on me
disturbing brilliance. And for me to series,
being born out of darkness, the soldiers go by.
their helmets - like dim lights:
burn, shimmer, shine them.
and sound air horns shocked,
space is gone, swept away,
around a lonely one,
we zipped through it like a dream.
And falling on his knees at home,
street and meet us tremble,
and the area is about сойдут с ума,
и кони, словно ливень, землю хлещут.
The boy
I want a be like the
driving through the night with wild horses,
with torches, blow the hair right aufgegangnen
in their hunting big winds.
front, I would be rolled up like in a boat,
great and like a flag.
dark, but with a helmet of gold, which shines
restless. And behind me
ranked ten men from the same dark
with helmets, which, like mine, are unsteady,
soon clear as glass, sometimes dark, old and blind.
And one is in my room and blows us
with the trumpet, which flashes and screams and blows
us a black solitude,
as we race through a rapid dream
The houses fall behind the knees, the lanes
bend towards us wrong, some of the
soft: we sum up our horses and rushing
like rain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment