I'm like a decent mom should be held accountable.
Kato beautifully made himself at home. Quietly leave him alone to half a day - nothing pogryzano not broken and not cracked. But when I come in - starts loony bin, only manage to attend.
Now I understand why Simon's Cat so popular. We all like in a cartoon. During the night three times wakes up, jumps to my bed, jumping, is selected to face and tyts tyts paw me on the cheek. Mol, ololo, why are you asleep, I woke up!
But here it means that I came home from work tired, Cato come to be worn around the apartment to play. I lay on the couch for half an hour. And here reigned deathly silence! Reveal quietly eyes - sits in front of a sofa piggy bank, eyes Pyatakov, looking at me. Then tihooonko so climbs onto the couch and crawls me. And I naturally rzhu)) Sits near the face and back paws so carefully. I'm holding a last effort, because the expression of the muzzle he was totally zonked. Mol, mistress, why are you not to sleep had fallen on the schedule?
now climbed to their paws as big business. Stuffed it into the sink, my paw. Well, of course, wet a second, got wet belly. I went a whole resentful, unhappy, legs shaking, stepping on them can not type and looks at me with eyes full of universal grief. Like, I loved you, and you're with me like that, huh?
And finally - a picture of a series of "hug and cry"
UPD: That night he woke me no longer! Here it is, the power of education))
0 comments:
Post a Comment