absorptio @ 2010-12-16T11: 53:00
Came from Yunitimedia uncle, my ISP. Well they go there from time to time from door to door with strange questions. Type we Yunitimedia of you with us? Everybody happy? And how much to pay? A provider does not change want? Vodafone, for example. Either they are lying and not from Yunitimedia, or just idiot.
Well, here came this guy. The same questions, blabla.
you (why general right to poke you want?), said a living?
Yes, I say. What, really, alignment time alone? And others do not?
friend there, but do not live together.
Aaaa ... And how old are you if not a secret?
Begins ... Dvatstri.
What praaaaavda? Well, well! Wow! Hoo!
Dada, I know well preserved.
Yes I do think that talking to a 16 - ,17-year-old! You have such a tidy little face! (And finger circle describes how over a small child, utyutyushenki)
Epic fail. And some how my Katya was once asked, is Do parents at home. What do they teach there at the seminars.
0 comments:
Post a Comment