Secret Shop shoes - inches I have ordered some time ago, my first shoes from Secret Shop. This I have
qcute done. So now I have 3 weeks get the message that the shoes were sent. Today I get a sudden a letter from the GDSK (Society of Quick Couriers) ... 've never heard of them and I've gotten through all delivery services (I thought). In any case, want to know from me whether it is a commercial or private purchase and I will provide some proof of purchase.
So first I do not understand why the package is not as always landed on my customs office and secondly, I wonder what qcute of
was written on the parcel. I had expected that they declare as "gift". This seems not so, but so (I now also in demand again directly from qcute, but got no answer). In any case, I'm interested in now, if anyone of you also had this problem with Secret Shop shoes, or that someone once had to do with this GDSK?
And anyway I think it's a nerve this alone from the outset € 21.50 handling fee be calculated and then incurred even after seven days storage fees of 4.23 € per day. So I see myself not willing to pay that much. But I paid the money back qcute if I return the shoes? Would appreciate any help.
I was so on my mint-colored shoes got = (
0 comments:
Post a Comment