Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Solution Of Memory Accessviolation Intally

Shopping Service?

Can anyone of you perhaps recommend a good shopping service in Japan?

far I can buy most things always [info] prettygraffitti , but my experience with it in recent weeks are not too outstanding, so I would like nothing more above sea level About they buy.

In LocoRoco I have ordered before, but unfortunately they only buy from online stores and takes 10, - € per item (for small things) and I find it quite overpriced.

About Celga one has to hear and not much good lately.

So there is out there maybe some good shopping service that goes into the shops and buy there, quickly responds and makes no effort horrendous packages?



Edit: After a long search I found a shopping service . [info] mochimachine take but only a certain number of orders a week, but instead they go directly to stores and take appropriate 10% administration fee. Since yesterday I

0 comments:

Post a Comment