Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gay Cruise Spots Ireland

absorptio @ 2010-11-23T18: 21:00

In Friend the tape every day I see posts about the autumn sadness and depression. I, in turn, a half weeks ago, somehow missed the moment when my body said goodbye with reason, but then I'd told him. We, Nicholas II, you see, decided that three hours of sleep a day is enough for us. To me, clear a stump, no one consulted. That is, I kanesh get up at six in the morning to go to university, and from there to work or to the theater, or first on the job, then to the theater, then to finish essays and build upon work ... In short, for God's sake, and I, your organizm, I wish you luck in your personal life and not think badly of me.
Well, it's simple enough, I have a split personality happens years 16, congenital still coped. And now here you are. Helps neither tea with mint and lemon balm, or a relaxing evening of yoga, pilates, no knitting, no stupid female romance, or physical fatigue or stopisyattysyach rams nifiga. Nadys until 4 am swarmed, she thought, wanted to sleep - tell itself. Wait a, uh-huh.
short, I Wait a quiet and thoughtful. Valerian can not drink, I'm from it even more tupeyu, although it would seem to have. Any chaechki calming me calm, because there is often crammed a lot of fun, like shishechek hops. Well, at least not boring to stay awake. But as the morning wake up with a hangover. Learn to meditate, or something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment