Welcome!
Welcome new Lolita in the German community on Live Journal!
After much back and forth, I am now but for decided to establish this group and hope to very popular. But I would not create competition with Animexx or dark Suess, but merely offer an alternative place to control for Lolitas on LJ, from all over the world the German language.
is still under construction and it's all because I am currently responsible alone for this group, I ask kindly for your understanding if everything is a bit disorganized. way, you can apply here happy as a helper with me. ;)
general, it should work here as well as in our huge example of the EGL community, but just in German. That means it can be posted almost everything that stimulates discussions or other may be of interest, all of course in terms of Lolita! Please post
images but only with a so-called cut, outside may only be a teaser of 400x400 pixels are available.
Perhaps a short note, this community is not designed exclusively for German Lolitas, only the entries should be kept in an understandable German.
Now I wish a lot of fun even if at this point I do not know how to develop ger_lolita is.
(PS Please omitted intro posts, most know each other anyway.'s Love right to the point.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment